- Our Products
- Selective Pallet Racking
- alpha double deep racking
- Alpha Push Back Racking
- Narrow Aisle Racking
- Express Container Service
- Alpha Boltless Shelving
- Second Hand Pallet Racking
- Pallet Racking Relocation
- Cantilever Racking
- Drive In Racking
- Container Homes
- Long Span Shelving
- Alpha Raised Storage Areas
- new & pre owned reach trucks
- New & Pre owned Forklifts
- Pallet Wrappers
- material handling
- alpha safety audits
- alpha safety products
- Automated Warehousing
Alpha Raised Storage Areas (RSA)
Alpha's Raised Storage Areas or Mezzanines allow you to change non used overhead space into usable storage areas - depending on the size of your facility, a high rise storage area can be one, two or more levels high. This type of storage structure allows you to leverage potential storage space without having to pay for expensive relocation or reconstruction costs.
Alpha's High Rise Storage Areas can be integrated into existing racking systems and are designed with stability and versatility in mind. Alpha's High Rise Storage Area can be easily relocated to another facility if your storage requirements change. Further, the system can be custom designed to suit your particular needs.
Raised storage areas can be constructed utilising two systems. One system being supported using pallet racking which provides the opportunity to utilise the required frames for shelving at each level or alternatively the space can remain clear.
The other system of raised storage area will be post supported facilitating clear space at each level, therefore maximising use of available space.
At Alpha we design the structure to meet your objectives without compromising the safety and stability of the storage solution.
Both Raised Storage Area systems can be certified to 5kpa/m2 in accordance with compliance standards.
- Cheaper than conventional structural steel floors.
- Easy installation which can be relocated, enlarged, changed to suit your warehouse requirements.
- Total versatility
- Fitting of air ducts, sprinkler pipes or electrical cabling is possible.
- Easy integration of staircases, hand rails. Lifts and conveyors.