Anti Collapse Mesh
Anti-collapse mesh attaches to the back of the pallet racking and shelving to provide all persons and machinery protection against any falling products. It can also be used for safety/security fencing within your warehouse, to secure or cordon off any machinery or expensive products.
Supplied with varying apertures to conform to health & safety regulations, anti-collapse mesh can be used upright at various depths to allow for pallet overhang. It’s also suited to where there is a greater potential risk from automated handling equipment or fork-lift trucks, as well as being used to secure a zoned-off area to protect against hazardous items.
- Standard panels in varying widths and heights
- Installed in a brickwork pattern for extra rigidity
- Supported with configurable free-standing or rack-mounted posts
- Sliding or swing doors as standard – with optional ‘automatic closure’
- A range of locks compliant with insurance, and health & safety requirements