• Monday to Friday : 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
  • Weekend and Public Holidays : Closed
Design & Quote
Design & Quote

Design & Quote

When planning your storage area, you want to maximise space utilisation, create ease of stock handling and to ensure preservation of the quality of your goods. Stock turnaround demand, stock type, flow of stock, duration or storage, increase storage density, change or extend existing layout, replace, relocate, dismantle, cost effectiveness, warehouse pedestrian safety, traffic safety, occupation health and safety regulations, Australian and World standards, all aspects are covered with the expertise of Alpha Storage & Equipment.

Enquire Now

Enquiry Form

Fill the form below to get free and quick quote.

Close Icon

Structural calculations are performed using specialised software to create 100% accuracy; safe load bearing capacities are essential and meet with every application both small and large. CAD technology enables Alpha Storage & Equipment to review the storage facility and how to best optimise your storage area. The result gives an overall safe layout and design and eliminates potential risks.

Our knowledge of the handling equipment you use, gives us a clear understanding of the way you handle your stock, whether they be small consumables to large machinery equipment.

The result is the perfect one stop storage solutions provider, hence the addition of our slogan “Optimising Your Space”. We are your logistics Consultants at only a phone call away, call us today and invite us to become part of your team.

“Planning the job correctly from the start, provides 90% of the solution. The remaining 10% is the actions taken to complete it”
about-logo

Call Now!

1300 732 494

Warehouse Full of Stock to Clear!

Get a FREE Quote
slide-bar

From

$169

Per Bay

SAVE! SAVE!

Usually $269

Raised
Storage
Areas

Call Us Now

1300 732 494
WordPress Lightbox Plugin